god protection prayer quotes

Your rod and Your staff they comfort me. For he will command his angels in regard to you to protect and defend and guard you.


Pin On Powerful Prayers

So we say with confidence The Lord is my helper.

. Upon you and heal you quickly. Dear Father in Heaven I come to You in my time of need to beg for Your protection and Your guidance in my life. 5 Psalm 327 NIV.

6 Spiritual Warfare Prayers for Protection Prayer For Family Protection. Lord God I pray for Your protection as I begin this day. But when you are.

May the presence of God watch over you. I need Gods protection over my life and my sons life. Lord God Heavenly Father you know that we are set in the midst of so many and great dangers that by reason of the frailty of our nature we cannot always stand upright.

While we are all capable of sin I ask Your protection against those who call good evil and evil good. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Grant us such strength and protection to support us in all danger and carry us through all temptations.

No matter where I am I will look to You as my Protector the One Who fights for me every day. May the power of God protect you. Bible Verses About Protection 1 Corinthians 1013.

In this world today we need prayers for protection more than ever so here are 6 prayers about protection in Bible verses that you can use for yourself. His angels will protect you. Deliver me from all evil.

God S Protection Quotes. He leads me beside still waters. Hide yourself in God so when a man wants to find you he will have to go there first.

I pray for my enemies dear Lord. Protect and guide me. Lord Jesus evil is such a harsh word and yet Your Word uses it frequently to describe the opposite of good.

2 I will say of the Lord He is my refuge and my fortress my God in whom I trust 3 Surely he will save you from the fowlers snare and from the deadly pestilence. He makes me lie down in green pastures. Keep me O Lord from the hands of the wicked.

The LORD is my shepherd. Dec 3 2019 - Explore Janets board Gods Protection followed by 163 people on Pinterest. Psalm 461 reliability safety.

Please continue to give me the strength to endure the hard battle ahead. You are my hiding place and under Your wings I can always find refuge. Thank you once again God.

Lead them O Lord to Your Word that their minds be renewed and their hearts changed with a desire to please You and live by Your will. 4 Psalm 234 NIV. 1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

Protect me from trouble wherever I go and keep evil far from me. He restores my soul. I come to You for protection.

Prayer for Personal Protection. Dear God forgive me for the times I have walked in disobedience and opened doors for. Psalm 1439 Rescue me from my enemies LORD.

I pray for your protection as i begin this day. Please help me see Your hand in this situation and give me peace even when I am unworthy. Peace and love reign in my fathers house in.

Keep them away from depraved untrue friends who coax them into committing evil deeds. Thanks for another blessed day. 6 Psalm 571 NIV.

Dont waste your time trying to provide people with proof of deceit in order to keep their love win their love or salvage their respect for you. In Jesus name I pray Amen. Simple Prayer of Protection.

You are my hiding place and under Your wings I can always find refuge. The Lord your God goes with you. May the love of God enfold you.

Do not be afraid or terrified because of them for the Lord your God goes with you. Prayer for guidance and Protection. You will protect me from trouble.

You provide a broad path for my feet so that my ankles do not give way. Every plans of the enemy will be aborted. Prayer for Protection While Traveling.

Lord God I pray for Your protection as I begin this day. Journey mercy for our trip and our stay throughout our stay abroad. He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear.

I shall not want. Lord thank you for this new day. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his names sake.

Deuteronomy 316 reliability fear courage. See more ideas about gods protection inspirational quotes christian quotes. Wherever you are God is.

Protect me from trouble wherever I go and keep evil far from me. Through your Son Jesus Christ our Lord. And God is faithful.

1 John 518 We know that Gods children do not make a practice of sinning for Gods Son holds them securely and the evil one cannot touch them. My god my rock in whom i take refuge my shield and the horn of my salvation my stronghold and my refuge my savior. We should be praying for our protection and for the protection of others daily.

4 He will cover you with his feathers and under his wings you will. May God place His Healing Hands. You are my hiding place.

Be strong and courageous. And surround me with songs of deliverance. God is your defender and protector.

I will strengthen you and help you. He will never leave you nor forsake you. Preserve me from violent men.

Protect me from their evil deeds. May the light of God surround you. Rescue From Violence Causing Others To Stumble Plans Protection From Danger.

I will not be afraid. Preservation God Being In Control Protection From Enemies Protection And Safety. Thank you for the great things that you have planned for.

A Daily Prayer for Protection. You never cease to amaze me. Our Lord will extend his hedge of protection with the following prayer for protection from evil.

All-powerful Lord You have triumphed over the devil. Even though I walk through the darkest valley I will fear no evil for You are with me.


Pin On Morning Prayer


Pin On International Prayer


Pin On Faith


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Quotes And Prayers


Pin On Virus


Pin On A Friend Loves At All Times Proverbs 17 17


Pin On Christian Humor


Pin On Prayer


Pin On Hair Cuts


Pin On Quotes


Pin On Prayer For Protection


Pin On Prayer


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Truth In Natural Color


Pin On Inspirational


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Kjv


Pin On Christ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel